What’s New in Version 1.7
– Small changes on keyboard and on Calendar display.
– Warning display when the permission to access Calendar may have been denied.
– Option to add an event in the main App.
– Performance improvements.
– Changes in the App’s interface.
– The widget(Calendar) is now correctly centralized in all devices and orientations supported.
See what’s coming on without open a new app.
Put a small calendar in your Today Notification Center to display events and reminders from iOS Calendar.
See past, current and future events from your Calendar.
– Personalize with 10 themes.
– Choose your own custom background.
– Choose the first day of week.
– Choose which Calendars to display.
– 3 widgets.
– 2 styles: flat and default.
– No in-app purchases.
– Universal App.
– Add events from the widget.
Easy and simple.