– AppleScript support. To check the commands open “Script Editor>File>Open Dictionary…>”Browser ChooserX”, or in this link.
– Added “Show Browsers List” and “Use the opened browser” to Modifier key browser list.
– Added special rule to special-use top level domain suffix “.onion”.
– Fixed an incompatibility with Tor Browser.
– Added Share Extension. Enable it on System Preferences>Extensions.
– Added link to Firefox add-on and other extensions. More info in //bdevapps.com/browser-chooserx-extensions/
– Fixed an issue with experimental feature “Manipulate links inside browsers” and Google Chrome.
– Added more info on how “Modifier Key+Click works”.
– Other internal changes.
With Browser ChooserX add-on for Firefox you can now open the current tab url or links in a page from Firefox with Browser ChooserX.
You can install it from this link with Firefox:
Or open Firefox>Tools>Add-ons and search for Browser ChooserX.
You can now open a link in a pre-defined browser by holding a Modifier Key(command, ctrl, alt, shift)+Left click. Setting it at Browser ChooserX>Modifier Key, click in one of the options and assign a browser to it.
Added service “Open with Browser ChooserX”.