Save a text
Copy & Paste Pro can grab a text in two ways. With the main app or with Clipboard Pro widget.
– With the main app:
1. Copy a text:
2. Open Copy & Paste Pro:
3. Push to refresh:
4. From the main app, slide to access some functions:
– With Clipboard Pro widget:
1. Put the widget(Clipboard) on the Notification Center, it will be the responsible to grab a text from your clipboard:
2. Copy a text:
3. To keep a text in Copy & Paste Pro, you must scroll down the Notification Center. The text you will be copied to the local database of the app, and, if you are using iCloud Drive, for the database in your iCloud account:
4. The text will also be available in all other devices you may have, that are using the same iCloud account, with iCloud Drive enabled and with Copy & Paste Pro installed.
5. From the widget, you can copy a text from the list, or also: capitalize, lowercase, uppercase, share, email, send by email,tweet or exclude from this text the database.
To make the app ignore some words or beginning of words, you can tap on “Blacklist”:
Tap on”+” and then type the word:
Another option is “Buttons Order”. In this option you can decide which functions will be available on the widget.
You can delete copied items in two ways:
1. Main App:
– Swipe(right-to-left) and tap “Delete”:
If you are still with problems, send a email to [email protected] or use the contact form .